4-Day trek Reservation (1/5)
In order to make a reservation, you will need to enter several information,
in 5 steps. Take your time to enter all the information and don't hesitate to
go back (selecting the corresponding tab) to verify and/or modify the information
In a 5-step process, we will ask for several information, in each tab. This
information is mandatory to make reservations.
- Chosen Trek - General information about the chosen trek.
- Trekkers Information- For each trekker, you will need to
supply the full name, the , the date of birth (to determine
the adult or child profile) and eventualy if the trekker is a student. Be
carrefull! To benefit from a discount for student or child, you need first
to scan or take a picture of the necessary documents (mandatory to benefit
from discounts because they are required by the Peruvian authorities):
- For students: copy of the
- For children: copy of the passport (pago with photograph)
for each child.
- Trek Options - The possible options for the chosen trek.
- Payment Information - Information about your credit card,
that needs to be Visa or MasterCard.